Keen to make the festive season as #profitable as possible?
To stick out ahead of the competition this festive season, it is essential for businesses to get it right from the outset. This means planning your festive operations, from stock management to marketing, as soon as you can.
If you don’t have the tools to manage increased demand or haven’t already begun plans to implement a system, now is the time to start preparing for and prioritising the following:
- Reviews; When it comes to the festive season, the market becomes even more competitive! Make sure you maintain a positive online presence all year round.
- Stock; use your previous years figures and insights to accurately determine the amount of stock you’ll need to order to satisfy the Christmas demand. Keep in mind weather warnings, and ensure you order with your suppliers as soon as possible.
- Website; ensure your website can handle the increased visitor and usage rates. Customers will be searching and buying online, and are more likely to view your website
- What worked last year?; Where did the majority of your successful sales come from last year? Was it email marketing, social media, paid search or organic traffic?
- Marketing; take advantage of this Festive season, increased demand and predictable consumer behaviour by offering special deals, drumming up engagement via Social Media and sending holiday email-marketing campaigns via your CRM systems
Want to benefit from some support, guidance and advice about any of the subjects covered above?
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org | 01752 220 377 | www.jonathankeable.com
Want the chance to WIN a free E-Learning Marketing Course that will take your skills and your business to the next level? Enter here: https://mailchi.mp/0b66b447e976/marketingmastermind